Saturday, March 10, 2007

FUN BUSY WEEKEND!!!!
















Saturday started off early! Softball season has officially begun and the opening day was so much fun! The girls had their pictures taken then a parade ~with all the girls introduced, and finishing up with a two inning scrimmage game! Hannah's team won 8 to 3 and Hannah hit a double with one fantastic play in the field! As soon as the game was over we rushed over to Jackson's 1st Birthday party! What a lot of fun! A HUGE giraffe jump castle, lots of food and great party favors, we all enjoyed! A weekend like this sure is so much fun!

2 comments:

Dena said...

I mean really - have I EVER seen a cuter softball team?? I don't think so..I am sooo excited to hear all about your season - I hear the COACH is great too!!!
Happy Birthday Baby Jackson! I can see you had LOTS of fun at the party - WOW what a day filled with fun friends! We love you!!!
Kisses
Dena and Annie

Maw-Maw Daniels said...

OHHHH Hannah you looked precious in your ball uniform. I love your pink socks. I am so proud of you I could hug you to pieces. Brunson you look like you couod be the mascot of the team. You were so handsome I know yall had a good time. Love yall. Mawmaw.