Monday, August 20, 2007

The car ride home!

Mommy "Hey baby, how was your first day at school?"

Hannah "Good, how was your day?"

Mommy "Mine was good, I missed you!"

Hannah "Oh!"

Mommy "Did you like your teacher?"

Hannah "She was pretty good, but ohh some of those kids are bad! It made Mrs Chandler so nervous! Those kids just don't listen, but I did and I got a treat for it, I was the only one that got one!"

Mommy "Oh Hannah I am so proud you did so good at school!"

Hannah "Mama, there is no playing in first grade, just work, work, work! Well except for recess and guess who I saw? TUUCKERRR!!!

Mommy "Well I am sorry Tucker isn't in your class, but I am so happy you still get to see him!

Hannah "Mama, I'm hungry! Let's go home for a snack!"

2 comments:

Walker James Cashon said...

I cannot believe that you have a first grader! It sounds like you have a couple of great kids!
Take Care!
Ashley

Anonymous said...

aww thats cute my little sis is going into first grade and she is scared its going to be all work and no fun like kindergarden we start school on th 27th