Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekend News!

What a weekend! Let me start by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENISE, the BIG 30!!!
Photobucket
Also another special lady celebrated a Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT DEBBIE!!!

We hope both of these beautiful women had a great birthday celebration! Chris and I unfortunately both had a busy work weekend. With the real estate market being so bad, there are alot of homes out there for sale that just aren't selling and I saw quite a few I just might be interested in. I mean these prices are great!!! Humm...Something to think about!
Also, our prayers are with the Burnham family, Lisa passed away at the young age of 39. This family have been through the hard times, with losing their sweet father about three years ago.

1 comment:

The Bowers Family said...

AAAWWWWW Thank you Christy! You are so sweet! We're sorry you guys couldn't make it but we hope to see you all this next weekend. Thanks again for all of my birthday wishes! Love you! xoxox