Friday, May 16, 2008

We Did It!

Brunson and I completed our task of making the Strawberry Jelly...Well come to find out we made Jam. The difference between the two I never knew. Jelly is pure berry juice and jam has bits or chunks of the berry in with the berry juice. I learn something new everyday. And on that note, I am glad I do not live during the times of no grocery stores to buy my berries or my jams. This was two days of hard, but very rewarding work! Now I am off to tackle the task of cleaning this messy, red stained kitchen!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you amaze me! What a good job you did. Looks like Brunson is very proud of those Jam jars! I wouldn't have a hot clue where to even begin!!

The Bowers Family said...

Yummy!! Hayden says to send some down to Charleston!! Okay, it was me but I figured you wouldn't turn down a 3 year old! :) Great job Christy and Brunson!

LOLLY said...

Yea, I would not know how to even start the process for Jam or Jelly..I am impressed...The pictures of Brunson are too cute!

The Daniels said...

You go MARTHA - glad it turned out this time!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all did a great job! Enjoy your time with them! Hope to see you soon - Christen P