Sunday, October 26, 2008

THE OYSTER ROAST

FOR MAMA'S BIRTHDAY!!!







Happy Birthday to the best Mama ever!!! We celebrated a few days early with an Oyster Roast. Mama got lots of goodies...but I have to say I gave her the best! She got her Pawleys Island Hammock and a homeade (grandma style) pound cake!!! I hope your birthday was special Mama, we love you very much!!!
Enjoy the pictures from Hannah & Brunson's view point, I have really gotten bad about taking pictures. It's great they love to take pictures!!!





1 comment:

Maw-Maw Daniels said...

WOW!! What a great birthday! Thanks to the sweetest daughter any mother could ask for. I love my hammock. You and Chris are precious to me. It was a great night and the oysters were delicious. Chris, you did a great job. Thanks to Hannah and Brunson for all the great pictures. Love you.