Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tis The Season

FOR CROOKS!!!

Lock your doors, set you alarm and protect all your goodies...Christmas is around the corner! Which of course means, the crooks are on the prowl to "work" at stealing your stuff! Why such pathetic people will come out at night, sneak around and really put so much energy into stealing and harming instead of getting a real job is beyond my understanding. Don't these people know you can sit back, do nothing and let the good ole Mr. President put you on the system and pay ALL your way for nothing???
Anyway, this morning around 4:30 my neighbor (thank goodness she had to use the potty) spotted a man out her window in my driveway-next to my car. By the time she sent her main man over with his nice gun in hand the scumbag was long gone.
So I am taking this as a huge warning to make sure I am better prepared from now on against criminals!!!!

No comments: