Tuesday, February 26, 2013

WOW, time is flying by!

I know, it's been awhile since my last post...things have been crazy!
Christmas was awesome in Camden this year, Hannah and Brunson received their prized gifts..Hannah's favorite being her ipad - yeah I do not even have one of those yet and Brunson's favorite was a toss up between the basketball goal and his new ipod!  It was great to have Greg and the boys with us for the most part of the Holiday, things are so much FUNNER with cousins around.  I'm sure Mawmaw would refer to herself as being a "good kind of tired", I'm sure her 5 grands wore her out~!
So now to the first of the year-it always means baseball time!  Brunson moved up to minor's this year in league ball and Chris decided to take on a new team.  We are still adjusting and Chris is busier than ever wanting to make sure his team is well equip and practiced for opening day*** GO STONEY BOYS *** DASHER HOME BUILDERS!!!
Real Estate is going great, Thomas and I moved to our Midtown office and I do love downtown Columbia. We are now a team of 5 and these are exciting times, yes we are leaders in listings and sells!!!

No comments: