Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've Been Tagged By Lolly

1. Who is your man? Christopher Roland Stone

2. How long have you been married? 8 years

3. How long dated? 3 years

4. How old is your man? 30

5. Who eats more? Chris

6. Who said "I love you" first? He Did

7. Who is taller? Chris

8. Who sings better? We are both terrible, but it doesn't stop either of us!

9. Who is smarter? Of course, I am!

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine!

11. Who does the laundry? Mostly Me..


12. Who takes out the garbage? We Both Do

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

14. Who pays the bills? I pay with Chris's money!

15. Who is better with the computer? Definitely me

16. Who mows the lawn? Both, I love yard work!

17. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me

18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Chris

19. Who pays when you go out? The gentleman of course!

20. Who is most stubborn? Me

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Both

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine

23. Who kissed who first? Chris, we were at Bubba N Bucks on the dance floor!

24. Who asked who out? Chris.

25. Who proposed? He did

26. Who is more sensitive? ME

27. Who has more friends? Chris!

28. Who has more siblings? We each have 1

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Depends on the situation!

Now I shall tag: Jenny The Fulmer Family and Heather The Chavis Family

1 comment:

LOLLY said...

COOL ..I can't believe you have been married 8 years WOW!