Monday, April 07, 2008

A BUG'S Night!




Hannah had her first grade musical tonight and wow did her class perform great! She had the opening line and she made me proud. I don't know where her pretty smiling face went, I think the butterflies in her tummy got it! But she said her lines nice, clear and loud enough for all to hear! We were so excited Maw-Maw came to share this special night with Hannah! We then enjoyed a great meal with Maw-Maw and Brunson got to go and spend the night! Talk about an exciting Monday night!





5 comments:

Heather said...

AWE! I can't wait to go to musicals and all! Hannah looked like a pro up on that stage! She is growing up so fast- and her long hair now makes her look more grown!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Daniels said...

She looks so cute - that is a great picture of you and Chris. I know you are so proud.

The Bowers Family said...

How fun! Great job to Hannah! I agree with Jennifer, that is a very good picture of you and Chris!

LOLLY said...

What a cute play! They all look adorable.
Awesome picture of you and Chris too!