Saturday, September 06, 2008

TO BE SO BLESSED!!!

Today I start living the rest of my life. A revelation of self searching has finally brought me with my family to a place of peace. I am so excited about life and it is the best feeling!!! Not that I have been unhappy, it was just a place of uncertainty of hard decisions. Well not anymore. The dedication, prayers and self awareness leads my family and myself in to a whole new way of life. An excitement of a safe future, a sense of hope and the facts of knowing the right decisions have been made is leaving me bursting with pride. I now feel I know the key to having the best life for me. A huge thanks to all the friends and family whom have helped us through these trying times. Without your courage and continued support, I don't know if we could have been strong enough to stand and make such changes in our ways of thinking and lifestyles. The biggest thanks and unconditional love, I owe to my husband. Chris is the bravest and most loving man I could ever dream of sharing my life with. I am always in amazement of your love and dedication. I am so proud of you and I look forward to our new and exciting life.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congrats, Chris, on your new job! Best of Luck!