Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Bye Bye Lucy


My sweet baby is in Doggie Heaven.

Lucy, my precious 12 year German Shepard passed today and I know there is no more suffering for her. As a tee tiny pup, my Daddy found her on the side of the road and brought her home to me. Lucy has been with me through all my adult life and it is so hard to imagine my life without her.
She has been going down hill for awhile now, but today she had a stroke. Hannah is having a real hard time, I'm not sure Brunson really understands...But I know by tonight or tomorrow he is going to be missing Lucy.
Thank you Mama for helping me today, I know your task were not easy. I love you very much.

2 comments:

The Bowers Family said...

Oh Christy I am so sorry! It's so hard losing such a loyal companion!

Anonymous said...

I am really sorry that you lost Lucy yesterday that is a hard decision to make because you dont want them to suffer but then again you dont want to let them go. I am so proud of you for not doing the selfish thing!!! Girl you know that we love you and if there is anything we can do just let me know!!!