Friday, December 05, 2008

GOING TO THE BALLET

TO SEE THE NUTCRACKER!


Brunson has been excited for over a week now about going to the Ballet. Well, I'm not too sure if he is excited about the actual Ballet or if he is excited about wearing his suit! He was even excited about his Bass loafer shoes...they are exactly like what his Popa always wore. Almost everyday he says, "Mama I just want to try on my handsome clothes". I think I have a little man who likes to be stylish!! So this morning once I got him all dressed, he just had to have a little of Daddy's smelly good spray and then he was asking for his picture to be taken. He said Maw-ma would really like to see me all dressed up! So cute I could just squeeze him to pieces!!!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISHA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISHA!!! LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at my handsome little guy. He said that he was going to take me out on a date to McDonalds tonight so I will be there at 6 to pick him up!! He was smelling just right this morning!!! Such a sweet little boy that was thinking he was 21.. MR BIG GUY
Marcie

The Bowers Family said...

WOW!! What a Handsome young man!!! I love how much he poses for his picture! If only I could get Hayden to do that! ;) He looked like a little stud! I hope he had fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow - he sure is growing up - how handsome!