Tuesday, May 15, 2007

All in a days work

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Let me first say I am very blessed and I love being a Realtor! But this last week has been quite testing! Situation one: I contact a Realtor concerning one of his listings. All the man wants to talk about is recruiting me to work for his company! I tell him I am not interested and the man becomes just ill with me. I present my clients offer and he actually gets mad at the offer and does not even counter it. I mean come on...would anyone want to work with a company that does not take care of it's clients!
Situation two: My sellers have a cat that they can't take with them! Well an agent shows my listing and calls me crying...Yes I said crying. She is so upset because the cat is in a kennel. Yes there is water, food and a litter box in the kennel (so you can imagine the size of this kennel). I tell the lady that my sellers found a good home for the cat and she would be at her new home by the end of the week. Well, obviously this does not make the woman happy. She came into the home at 10:00 p.m. and TAKES the cat. Yes, she used her lockbox key to come into my clients home and remove their personal property! No call, no note, nothing!
So now for situation number three: I am working with buyers on this one. We are actually scheduled to close on the home as I am typing this! The county has this deed in the wrong name. So after having three different law firms contacting them they say it will be changed! This is great, opps hold on it will take them a week! They only work first come first serve. This was their mistake and they can't just go into the system and correct it ~ a whopping two minutes worth of their time!
I am still smiling and at least I had one smooth closing this week!

1 comment:

LOLLY said...

So what happened to the Cat and the Agent who took it!!!?? That is a wild story and what a day!!!!