Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Our Mother's Day was pretty busy! The start of my day was great! Breakfast in bed, how much better does it get? I ate wonderful pancakes and bacon, as I had the sweet aroma of fresh cut roses! Then it was off to Maw-Maw's house for a visit! We gave Mom her gifts (a birdbath & beautiful picture) and then we had some lunch! After lunch we headed to go see Nana's for a visit! What fun that was, there was singing, and tributes to be told, and of course the kids enjoyed all the Yummy treats! So then we decide to head back to Maw-maw's for alittle fishing! We caught lots and lots of fish! The kids really had a great time! Happy Mother's day!


2 comments:

The Daniels said...

Looks like yall had fun sorry we missed it - hope to see you all soon!!! Happy Mothers day!!

LOLLY said...

Thanks again for your help..
I love the fish, so cute!
I am glad you had a Happy Mother's Day too!