Thursday, May 03, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Life in the Stone household has been so crazy, turned upside down, full of changes, and super fun. In general we are not a family that takes to changes very well. However one small life decision can change everything. This year so far has had lots of ups and downs. Starting with Hannah starting school, which I still think is the hardest life change of all. Losing my baby but gaining such a strong, independent little lady has been the most amazing journey. Her adjustment to school was so exciting to be able to watch and be apart of. She is her own little person now. And with school came the adventure of softball. Well...what an experience! She absolutely loves playing, she improves on a weekly basis and it makes us so proud. Now Brunson is my right hand man. He is still at home with me and so he is Mommy's special helper". He loves to help do everything! He loves doing "his homework" and his writing skills are really getting impressive. Give the boy a ball, bat and baseball glove and he is set. He is so looking forward to playing on a real team next year! Mama/Maw-Maw has really had a tough year. Being diagnosed with breast cancer has changed all of our lives. She is now cancer free, after two invasive surgeries! The process has been so hard, but a lot of good has come out as well. She has taught us to appreciate family and life in general. Not to take life so seriously and to take some chances and really experience life. So now Chris has decided on a career change. At the age of thirty he is getting bored and is excited to find a new challenge in his professional life. What a scary decision to make. He is taking this process slowly and thinking out all his options and what is best for the family. We are all so proud of him. And me...well let me tell you! Real Estate is booming for me. I am so excited to have so many new and repeat clients. That saying, when it rains it pours...well that is my business right now and I couldn't be any happier. So much so that, yes me, is searching for a new car. I know, I have had the explorer for 6 years now, why change? The car has been so good I hate to let it go, however it is pushing 200,000 miles. We have narrowed our search to about two or three different vehicles, so I am certain I will make a decision soon. Again says the girl that hates changes.

1 comment:

The Daniels said...

WOW - you do have a lot going on - but hey I know you want to be a kid again on days - but really LIFE is GOOD!!!