Friday, September 07, 2007

Bravo Hannah!



Hannah is having so much fun in first grade! She absolutely loves school and all her friends! Adjusting from summer to school has been completely smooth for her and we are so proud of her successes! Two awards in one week, wow! Softball started back this week too! And she is having a great time with all her buddies on the field too! Chris is coaching again and Hannah really loves having her Daddy out there. She really has come along way with her softball skills. I was alittle worried because she did not practice at all during summer break, but she really impressed me at practice!

2 comments:

The Daniels said...

Yeah - I hope you are keeping all of these awards. She has gotten so many and I know there will be many more to come.

LOLLY said...

Congratulations Hannah! You are such a smartie! I hope one day I have a little girl as sweet and smart as YOU!