Monday, September 17, 2007

A Super Fun Weekend!



We enjoyed a great weekend in Camden! This was a Daddy weekend, full of hunting! Friday Brunson got to go hunting, Saturday morning was Hannah's turn, Saturday afternoon I got to go and Sunday Daddy enjoyed a peaceful hunt! The kids love getting all dressed in their hunting attire and riding on the 4 wheeler, I think sitting still up in a tree is a little boring still. But they did like seeing and hearing all the birds and animals in the woods. We all love being out in nature! And there is no better place to enjoy nature than out at Uncle Benny and Auntie Anne's farm! Chris and I enjoyed a little no kid time down at the cabin watching the Gamecocks win! We also enjoyed playing with Maw-Maw, she always knows just what to do so the kids have a great time! Hannah and Brunson had so much fun in Children's Church baking brownies! Nana was thrilled to see us too, we bought her a new bird feeder to put outside her window! We are all waiting for all the little birdies to find their new feeder! I especially enjoyed my weekend, I actually had time to just relax! I even read a full novel over the weekend!

2 comments:

Maw-Maw Daniels said...

Boy did I enjoy this weekend! What a great weekend, the kids were so cute in their hunting clothes! They sure were excited to go hunting with their Dad!

The Daniels said...

Hannah needs a Camo bow!!!! Glad yall had so much fun.