Saturday, February 16, 2008

Brunson Day!


Today was suppose to be all about fun with Brunson. It started out great and ended pretty badly. After a morning of playing Xbox with Daddy, we went and saw the Bee Movie, which Brunson really enjoyed. He called all the insects silly! With two hours to waste before dinner at the Chavis's, we decided to come home and take alittle nap. Brunson woke up crying so pitifully while holding his ear. It just breaks my heart to see my kids hurt in any way. I ran and got the rubbing alcohol, heating pad and tylenol.
After sessions of cleaning and heating, it is now 10:00 and he has been without ear pain since 7:00. I am still holding my breathe and crossing my fingers for a quiet night. So sorry we missed out with the Chavis Family tonight!

1 comment:

LOLLY said...

ahh, poor guy..ear troubles are the worst!