Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Trip to Summerville...

And I only took one picture! A picture not to be happy about.
Yes, getting out of the car I allowed my car door to swing open and catch the car beside us. To my defense, the wind had a lot to do with it! Of course, I had to hit a day old Lexus!
But the rest of the weekend was great! I had so much fun spending time with Greg. This is the first I have seen him...since Christmas! He is still recovering from the last back surgery. But what a new man he is already. I am so proud for him, he has lost 30 pounds and he looks so handsome! I can't wait til our next visit!

3 comments:

LOLLY said...

Oh My Gosh, Greg didn't tell us about your door hitting another car...That's terrible!
Was your car hurt too?
We enjoyed hanging out with you all Friday night, sorry we missed you on Saturday.
We went out for a little date and much needed one on one time!
Glad you had a good visit!

The Daniels said...

THAT SUCKS ABOUT THE CAR!! SORRY WE MISSED YALL. GREG SAID YALL HAD A GREAT TIME. THANKS FOR HELPING OR SHOULD I SAY CLEANING THE BOAT.

The Bowers Family said...

What a bummer about your car! I am so glad you were able to spend some time with your brother though! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! :)