Saturday, February 09, 2008

Home Alone!

Coffie

This never happens... Chris has to work today and Hannah & Brunson spent the night with Aunt Beth and Uncle Steve! I woke up around 9:30 and just took a huge soothing deep breath! I mean really the whole house to myself, what to do!!! Chores, nah I gave myself a good half hour of watching a little E! on the teli while blog surfing! I finally gave into the guilt and started on the never ending chores that keep staring me in the face. I didn't hear a "Mama play with me, Mama I hungry, Mama can I..., Mama will you..." It was actually soothing to get to see such fast progress! After getting a great start to the chores (cause a Mama never finishes all her chores) I have the nagging, iritating urgency to work on taxes. Chris has been on me all week to get them finished. But oh so hard with little ones wanting to help or always interupting. I am thankful Real Estate went so well for me this year, but I am now thinking, it was probably a bad choice not to pay taxes throughout the year! So while working on the taxes really made me think about real estate...It is super hard to sell anything in this market. And while I understand the scare, has anyone looked at these interest rates lately...They are in the 5% range, come on buyers it is time to make the move!!! Chris and I have even been looking at some homes, more on that later! I'm off to finish up the never ending list of chores before the family gets home!!!

No comments: