Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My Baby


Jenny called today to make sure I was aware, tomorrow is registration for Kindergarten. It hit my heart so hard...I am losing my baby! I knew this was coming, but somehow it has made me cry all afternoon. I have been home with my children almost everyday for over seven years, what am I going to do? I know Brunson will have so much fun and it will allow me to focus on real estate...but it hurts so bad to know he will be more independent everyday and need his Mommy less and less from now on. Ohhhh.

1 comment:

The Bowers Family said...

Wow! Time HAS flown by! I know, I can't believe Hayden will be going next year! Even though he has always gone to Daycare and he in preschool now, it's still a much bigger school and "The Real Deal"! :) Enjoy each other between now and then. And...He will always need his Mommy!!! You are such a wonderful Mommy! He is very fortunate that have you and Chris for his parents! Love ya!