Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Other Passion In My Life!




I usually talk about my family, mostly my children on my blog. But I decided to chat a bit about the other passion in my life! I love real estate! I enjoy tracking the real estate trends, changes in the mortgage industry, but most of all I love the actual personal relationship I gain everytime I help a client buy or sale a home. So if you or someone you know is thinking of buying or selling a home, please don't hesitate to call me! I work with the 4th largest real estate firm in the U.S., so if you live here in Columbia SC or any other state, I will work for you to find your next home and or sell your current home. Referrals are the backbone of my business!
Check out www.christystone.net

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Attention!

The Bowers Family said...

Thank you for the referral and all the help you gave us when we sold/bought our house!!