Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I VOTED AND I AM PROUD!

EVEN THOUGH MCCAIN WAS DEFEATED


After long and hard times of political views, adventures and debates our great nation has made history. Whether you are Republican or Democrat let's all come together as a nation and support the USA.
A friend of mine has already started to do his part in helping Obama's political policies. He visited a local cafe in his hometown yesterday. As he and his friend are served their lunch, he realizes what a great job their young waiter does. As my friend pays his tab, he tell the young man something to this effect... Young man, you did a fantastic job of waiting on my friend and myself. I just wanted to say thanks. The waiter of course replies, thank you. So then my friend states...I see you have an Obama sticker on your shirt, so you support Obama's economic policy of spreading the wealth? The waiter very proudly says, yes sir. My friend then comments, well that is great. I tell you what, since you did such a great job today, I feel you deserve a worthy tip. And since you support "spreading the wealth" I am going to take this tip that you earned & deserve and give it to the homeless man that is sitting outside your cafe. Stunned, the waiter stands there and watches my friend turn and walk out the cafe and give the unemployed man on the street the well deserved waiter's tip.
Sure I know this was harsh on a waiter, however think about the American that has worked hard all his life to be at a "financial taxable income". Just because he worked long and hard for probably a long period of time to make his income, he owes WAY more in taxes to the American that doesn't work hard & long and doesn't even pay taxes?

No comments: