Monday, November 10, 2008

My Man Has Really Changed!

AND I HAVE UNIFIRST TO THANK!


Create your own FACEinHOLE

Chris has been with Unifirst for almost two months and the changes in him are wonderful! The transition was difficult to say the least. Chris had a whole new industry to learn, new procedures and policies to follow, new coworkers to meet, clients to gain trust with, and the drive to be at the top! All of these changes created long and tiresome work hours.
I am so proud for him, he has accomplished so much in such a small amount of time. He finished his school and training in record time, he also started managing his accounts faster than any new employee at Unifirst. Chris has meet and succeeded his sales to gain him bonuses with new account and direct sales quotas! He is now excited about his career and is always researching ways to make him better while also he strives to be the best!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAMN GIRL where can I find a man with a body like that? I guess I need to go stand at Unifirst and see if there is any other men that look like that!!! With him kicking that coke habit it did a body good!!