Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Being a tourist in my own home town!

THE SOUTH CAROLINA STATE FAIR



With Hannah and Brunson growing up way too fast and Chris never wanting to grow up...I was the total tourist at the fair this year. Yea, I was the Mama who was toting the camera bag, the drinks, the stuffed animals, etc! All while my three children (2 beautiful children and 1 wonderful child at heart husband)went from ride to ride in pure excitement. Hannah absolutely is in love with riding all the biggest and scariest rides, she is my little dare devil...and Brunson has finally gotten tall enough to ride most all the rides now. The fair trip was all about the rides, the food and a game or two this year. While Hannah and Daddy rode a super scary, fast ride, Brunson challenged me in a game of shooting the water guns at a target....yep he beat me. He was SO excited with his win and especially beating his Mama! Hannah later won a beautiful cloth flower by throwing darts to pop the balloons and Chris won me a new soccer ball. It was a wonderful family evening with perfect weather and the fair wasn't too crowded!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!! LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF FUN! THE BIG "BABY" SEEMS TO BE HAVING THE MOST FUN OF ALL. :(

Dena said...

you have gotten to be quite a badass with that camera - if you were closer i would sooooo have you take our Christmans card picture!!