Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Happy Birthday HANNAH!!!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

My sweet baby girl is 10 years old today! We started the celebrating a day early, since Mamaw was in town! Hannah is such a blessing to me each and everyday! I never imagined the feeling of love and pride could be so strong until the day my Hannah was born. Each day we grow older, my love grows as well. One day I know I will just pop with love for her. She was my Hannah Nana as an infant because when we called her that she would swing her head back and forth in a dance fashion. As a toddler she was Miss Mama...she bossed little Brunson around just like she thought she was his Mama. Early elementary school days she was our softball girl. And now she has moved on to Miss Thing because she sure does take the time to make sure she looks just so with clothes and hair. She has to check out the latest fashions and styles in magazines and online all the time. She has always had her pull toward music and it is stronger than ever. She loves singing and dancing and really wants to learn the guitar and piano (pretty soon my house will look like a music store!) This birthday the favorite gift has to be the electric guitar (she already had the regular one) with the Crate amp and her mic stand. I absolutely love to hear her let go and really sing her songs (even if she is alittle off key) and watch her lose herself in the music. It brings tears to my eyes...she takes after her Papa, with the love of music. I love the innocents of the songs she writes, it really is the key to knowing what thoughts are in her little head. Their are hints of pre-teen situations already coming out in her songs and that does scare this Mama! Hannah has continued to grow into a little lady, remembering her manners, always thinking of others and their feelings, and focusing on the importance of making great grades in school. She has surely grown and matured in this last year and I am so blessed to be her Mommy!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest granddaughter that anyone could have. I am so proud of you Hannah and love you more than you will ever know.'
Love MaMaw.