Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brunson's First Day Of School


I just don't know what to say, my baby is now gone. It is so bitter sweet, he was super excited and I was super sad. I couldn't even get out of house this morning before the tears came. Brunson walked in that school like he owned it, with his head held high and shoulders back. He woke up this morning ready to go!!! He made his first traditional call to Mamaw on the way to school and when we were walking into school we met up with Haden and Savannah. Well, Brunson really thought he was hot stuff then. After visiting the classroom, Chris said I had to go...So I went to tell my baby bye and I love you. The little stinker looks around to make sure none of his new friends were looking before he kissed me!!! Ohhhhh, my heart is broke, yet full of pride.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How bitter sweet! It is amazing they have both grown up so fast. If you need to talk I am here - have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

How bitter sweet! It is amazing they have both grown up so fast. If you need to talk I am here - have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

How bitter sweet! It is amazing they have both grown up so fast. If you need to talk I am here - have a great day!!

Heather said...

OMG! Girl, I forgot about Brunson going into Kindergarten! You are such a strong woman- I would be clinging to Troy's feet as he was dragging me into the school. LOL! I am so dreading the day you just went through! He looks so happy! Good job raising your two babies!

Anonymous said...

O my - look at that big sweet boy! You can see the pride in his eyes like he's been waiting to be a BIG boy!!! Enjoy the time to yourself! And look how sweet that hannah is! What cuteness!

Chavis Family said...

I can't believe they grow up so fast! I am so proud of Bruno walking into the school like he owned the place and look at the cool outfit Hannah picked out (blue & pink are my fav)! You and Chris are such good parents and you have two wonderful little ones to show it!