Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hannah's First Day Going To Second Grade!


Popping out of bed (before the alarm) at 5:30, Hannah was ready for school! She picked out her outfit, was dressed, with teeth brushed and hair done before I could even turn around this morning! Daddy took a quick break from work and came home to help walk Hannah in on her first day and of course she had to make her traditional call to MaMaw on her way to school! Hannah's class and classmates look super fun this year, I know my BIG girl is going to have a fantastic year!!! I can't wait to pick her up this afternoon and hear all about her first day!!!




BRUNSON AND ALEX ORIENTATION!!!
The babies are not babies anymore. They enjoyed themselves so much today at orientation. They danced and sang, had treats and so much more fun. Brunson and Alex are so excited about starting Kindergarten!


4 comments:

Maw-Maw Daniels said...

Hey baby girl, get out the kleenex, you will need them in the morning. Both of your babies will go to school and leave you all alone. Remember my phone number I will be here waiting for your call and your tears. I will be thinking about you. Love you darling. Mama

Anonymous said...

Wow - look at that big sweet girl! And look at b and alex - how much fun are they gonna have??? Hannah looks sooo natural on the cell - wonder where she gets THAT from! I see many student of the month in her future! I think you are gonna squeal with delight tomorrow and maybe cry monday!

The Bowers Family said...

Darn Aunt Linda!!! You almost made ME cry!! :) The kiddies are going to have such a great time! Hannah "is" a natural with the cell phone! We love you guys!

Heather said...

Way to go Hannah! Good luck in the year to come!