Wednesday, August 06, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUNSON!

Happy Birthday to my precious BIG boy Brunson! I can't believe he is already FIVE! Time sure does fly when you are having fun! However, today wasn't without sadness since Daddy wasn't here to celebrate his birthday. Daddy would have been 69 today! Spending the day in Camden with Mama today was so special! Actually Hannah, Brunson and I have been crashing at Mama's all week. Chris is on a business trip and I sure don't know how to survive without him. I'm so glad we had such a great birthday celebration Saturday with Chris here! We did celebrate again today with enjoying a dinner out! BUT we all can't wait to have Chris come HOME!

3 comments:

The Bowers Family said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy Brunson!!! It sure was special that the boys got to share their party on Saturday! :) We miss Uncle Albert so much...especially Scott! We can still celebrate the great Man your daddy was!! He was very very special to all of us! We love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

FIVE - WOW - THAT IS A BIG BOY!!!

I am glad you got to celebrate your special day with your FAVORITE dinner! hahahahah

I know what a bittersweet day it must have been!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Brunson and his tumble and the loss of your great uncle - hope you all are hanging in there!